Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Hallowed



"Waiting On Wednesday" is a weekly event, originally started by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that highlights upcoming book releases everyone is waiting.



For months part-angel Clara Gardner trained to face the raging forest fire from her visions and rescue the alluring and mysterious Christian Prescott from the blaze. But nothing could prepare her for the fateful decisions she would be forced to make that day, or the startling revelation that her purpose—the task she was put on earth to accomplish—is not as straightforward as she thought. Now, torn between her increasingly complicated feelings for Christian and her love for her boyfriend, Tucker, Clara struggles to make sense of what she was supposed to do the day of the fire. And, as she is drawn further into the world of part angels and the growing conflict between White Wings and Black Wings, Clara learns of the terrifying new reality that she must face: Someone close to her will die in a matter of months. With her future uncertain, the only thing Clara knows for sure is that the fire was just the beginning.

Title: Hallowed {Unearthly, book 2}
Author: Cynthia Hand
Publication: 24th January 2012
Publisher: Harper Teen
320 pages

I loved the first book, Unearthly, it was a delightful story, captivating, often funny and sweet. I totally love Tucker. Even if I know that Christian will be more present in Hallowed (give me Tucker back!) I really can't wait to read it. I hope I won't be disappointed in this sequel, but I'm really looking forward to reading it.

Happy reading and see you next week :) 

2 comments:

  1. I still need to read Unearthly! I can't wait to get started on this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally waiting on this one too, as I loved the first so much! :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark :D I'm so sorry I really don't have time to answer to everyone right now but I read them all :D