Sunday, September 18, 2011

In My Mailbox ! [14]


In My Mailbox (IMM) is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren and inspired by Alea @ Pop Culture Junkie. Every Sundays I'll post what books I've received. I already did In My Mailbox on my French blog but I'll try to do it here also.

I'm really sorry I can't be as present as before. Indeed, I've started new studies, it's really important for me and I really need to work hard and do my best. I'm so sorry because I don't have time anymore to comment all the blogs and I can't read a lot but I'll try to post some reviews from time to time.

So without further ado, here is what I've received this week.


Bought: 
After Obsession by Carrie Jones & Steven E. Wedel
All these things I've done by Gabrielle Zevin

Happy reading and see you next week :)

3 comments:

  1. Both, After Obsession and All These Things I've Done are on my wishlist - they sounds sooo great! I hope you enjoy them. :)

    Have a lovely week,
    Carina @ Fictional Distraction

    ReplyDelete
  2. After Obsession looks really good! I need to find some money somewhere so I can buy it haha

    Happy Reading :)

    My IMM- Book Briefs

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wondered where you were! That's okay, school comes first! Good luck with your studies! We'll still be here! Get some fun reading in though.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving your mark :D I'm so sorry I really don't have time to answer to everyone right now but I read them all :D